The health and safety of your children is our top priority!
– policy last revised Jan 8, 2022
For The Cobble Hill Branch, While Indoors During The Cold Months
- All students need to be vaccinated, and proof must be submitted to the School prior to attending in-person.
- For children under 12: the single-dose J&J or at least 1 dose of Pfizer or Moderna
- For children 12 and up: the single-dose J&J or 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna
- Please send me the vaccination status of your child (and whether they have recovered from COVID) so I can track that.
- The School must be notified if any of the following situations occurs:
- a child gets or has had COVID – provide the date of onset of symptoms, and any testing results. A child will not be permitted to return until at least 10 days after the onset of symptoms and a negative PCR test, the results of which must be provided to the School.
- a member of the student’s household tests positive for COVID – the child will not be permitted to return until at least 10 days after the onset of that person’s symptoms and a negative PCR test for the student, the results of which must be provided to the School.
- a student is not feeling well in general – the School will require the negative results of PCR test before the student can return to class
- Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible, and all students, teachers and staff will wear masks when inside the building.
- Upon arrival, students will go directly to their classrooms to minimize contact with other groups.
- Rather than an opening Ma’agal (circle time) for all of the students together, each group will have its own.
- Windows will be open to bring in fresh air; students should bring an extra layer of clothing.